|June 13, 2003 – Hofstetten, AT|
|Live performance by Zwan|
|Date||June 13, 2003|
|Personnel||Billy Corgan, Jimmy Chamberlin, Matt Sweeney, David Pajo, Paz Lenchantin|
|Order of bands||Curbs, Petsch Moser, Jugendstil, Kante, Fu Manchu, Die Sterne, Gentleman, Heinz, Zwan|
June 13, 2003 was Zwan's appearance at the Nuke festival in Austria. It was Zwan's final live performance before disbanding. 23 additional tour dates, running through a scheduled appearance at the Fuji Rock festival on July 25th, were canceled for "family reasons".
Setlist[edit | edit source]
- "Declarations of Faith"
- "For Your Love"
- "El Sol" (final performance)
- "Jesus, I" [traditional]
- "Desire" (final performance)
- "Don't Let Me Down" [The Beatles] (final performance)
- "Settle Down" (final performance)
- "Endless Summer"
- "Yesterday" [The Beatles] (tease)
- "Of a Broken Heart"
- "Mary Star of the Sea"
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Last performances of "For Your Love" and "Of a Broken Heart" until 2005-07-28
- Last performances of "Jesus, I" and "Mary Star of the Sea" until 2016-03-22 (final non-linked performance of both)
- Last performance of "Lyric" until 2016-05-21
- Last performance of "Honestly" until 2019-06-17
- Last performance of "Endless Summer" until 2019-06-19
Banter[edit | edit source]
BC: Thank you very much!
For Your Love
BC: Hi, how you doin’, alright, woo. It’s like a short or something. Heh. Woo, alright. Heh heh, heh heh. Got it now or...?
Pajo: (off mic) Yeah, I think so.
BC: Think so or you know so?
Pajo: (off mic) Yeah, good.
BC: Alriiight, heh heh. This is a song called El Sol.
> God’s Gonna Set This World on Fire
BC: Thank you very much.
> Don’t Let Me Down
BC: Thank you very much.
(BC over end: To the endless summer!)
BC: Thanks a lot. We appreciate you sticking around to watch us play...instead of going back to your tent and having unprotected sex. Thank you, my friend.
BC: Yeah, yesterday.
Yesterday (tease - Billy sings one line)
BC: (singing) All my troubles seem so far away. (speaking) I’ll introduce the mighty Zwan to you. On the keyboards and the guitar, Mr. David Pajo. Known to all Austrians as Papa M. On the geetar, Mr. Matthew David Sweeney. Faux Moon Pete to Austria. Heh. On the bass and the violin, the lovely Paz. At the witching hour, she will turn into a wolfette. And on the drums, Mr. Jimmy Chamberlin.
Of a Broken Heart
> Mary Star of the Sea
(BC after lyrics, before coda: Thank you very much. God bless you.)